Wednesday, September 23, 2009

And time just flies by...

A lot has happened since I wrote last, and I apologize for the delay (c'mon, with only two followers, and one person who actually reads this - hey, Darren - I doubt many of you even care).  Even so, this blog is supposed to benefit me, right?  So on we go...

School is kicking my ass, so to speak.  Late nights, early mornings, and honestly, I'm not partying my time away like most of the people I know.  I genuinely have a lot to do.  I'm in lab pretty much every day, then I have 8:30 a.m. classes.  It doesn't seem like a lot, but it is.  SO much to do in so little time, but as my good friend Kim pointed out, "We make it [hard] even when our lives don't demand it."  True, true.  I think after leaving Brooks, I figured out what needed to be done, and what I had to change in my life...  So I'm changing it.  It's all for the better, my friends.  All for the better.

We went on a field trip today to San Francisco's channel 5 news, and it was amazingly inspiring.  I know broadcast journalism is what I want to do with my life.  It's like...  a life of complete stress, and for someone who thrives under pressure, it's amazing.  Deadlines keep me alive, man.  I realized how much I have to do to get ready for that, but I'm prepared.  Absolutely prepared.

My mom comes to visit me in two days, my birthday is in about two weeks, and I'm absolutely happy.  I do miss my family, though.  A lot. 

Well, that's all for now.  I have to watch a movie and write a report.

Ta-ta for now!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment