Thursday, November 19, 2009

Discover, relax, and wait

It's interesting to find out how people handle their issues. Two people can be going through the same thing, but their outcome will inevitably be different. One can resort to drugs, and the other, meditation. Or something around those lines. All-in-all, people are different, all are interesting in their own little way.

I haven't slept much in the past week, but I feel amazing. I swear, in the past four days, six people have told me I'm beautiful multiple times. Sure, they might be intoxicated... and my friends... but hearing that you're beautiful just makes you sparkle, right? Right. I'm not told that that often, and it's a good feeling.

I've been going to Guitar Center like three times a week. It is seriously THE SHIT. And the fact that Blake (http://blakecarpentermusic.blogspot.com/) is such an AMAZING musician doesn't hurt. He makes women cry, he's that good.

Anyway, life is good. I can't really complain at the moment. You have to take life one day at a time, right?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment