Monday, January 11, 2010

Compassionate hearts seek needy people.

It has always been in my nature to help others before myself, and as you can read in my previous blog, I tend to do just that more than I should. I help people, I enjoy helping people, but who am I to turn to when I need help? I don't mean for this blog to sound depressing. In all actuality, I really just want someone I can tell my stories to. Someone who will listen to me without getting noticeably bored. Whether or not I want to listen to YOUR story is irrelevant. It is my job as your friend to listen to you and give my advice.

Now, do that for me.

I watched Youth in Revolt last night, and I've gotta say... I'm kinda jealous of Sheeni. Let's just leave that statement alone for the moment.

17 days until I go back home. I can't wait.
c:


xx

1 comment:

  1. You can always tell me your stories. Anytime you want. Text it. You know I will answer, even though I'm three hours before you over here in good old PA.. :)

    ReplyDelete