Monday, December 15, 2008

Let's give this another go.

I always say I'm going to keep up these blogs of mine... But, alas, I never do. And I always forget the username and/or passwords to my other blogs, so I'm forced to constantly make new ones. Oh well. Hopefully this one will stick.

Hello, all. My third session at Brooks finally ends on Wednesday. It's weird to think that I'm already finishing 103, meaning I have been in college for almost six months. I've met new friends, lost a few friends, but all-in-all I have had an amazing time while learning SO much. My best friends at Brooks, Karissa and Kay, are so beyond amazing it's ridiculous. I really don't know what I would do without them.

The production internship I decided to take with KEYT news station three months ago was AMAZING. So amazing, in fact, that I just recently took up another internship with them in the graphic design/web design field. Also amazing. I can't complain.

Well, I'm off to one of my campus' to finish editing some photos. I'll update more soon!




xxx
R. Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment